Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blue Lake

Whenever people hear that I am going to school for photography they always say, "Well, you picked a great spot to do that. Colorado is beautiful." Referencing landscape photography, assuming that I must do it since I live by the mountains and that it is the main reason people take pictures. I'm not a big fan of that conversation, but I did get to hike up to Blue Lake this fall and yes I took some pictures of nature and mountains and of course flowing rivers wrapping through the trees, so here you go.





1 comment:

Sam Potts said...

The thing I like about your blog in general, is that you keep things short and sweet. Strong images,and a nice variety. I really admire your angles and composition you have chosen in the last image especially.

The point of view of this image makes me question my own perspective: Is it shot from a helicopter above a glacier? Or is it a small pond with a shallow yet sharp depth to it.

Your talent as Gary would say is innate. More!

Sam